with CLIPREVIEWED learn the articleThe Best Black Friday Video and Music Streaming Deals
Enhance your own library of streaming services or give someone else the gift of seemingly infinite multimedia for less this season. Whether you prefer to pass the time with movies and TV shows, music, or audiobooks, there’s a limited-time deal for everyone.
Black Friday Video-Streaming Deals
- Apple TV+Apple TV+: Apple isn’t offering any direct discounts on its $4.99/month streaming service. But you get one year of Apple TV+ free when you buy an Apple device. And now through Cyber Monday, earn a $100 Apple Gift Card with the purchase of an Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD as part of the company’s Black Friday deals.
- CBS All AccessCBS All Access: Enter the code “TURKEY” when you subscribe to get a one-month free pass to CBS, BET, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV, Smithsonian Channel, CBSN, CBS Sports HQ, and ET Live. Offer expires Monday, Nov. 30.
- HuluHulu: Now through 11:59 p.m PT on Nov. 30, new and eligible returning subscribers can nab a one-year subscription for $1.99 per month on Hulu.com.
- NetflixNetflix: It’s slim pickings for the streaming giant, which recently implemented a price hike. But, fresh subscribers can snag six free months of service with the purchase of a new Chromecast with Google TV from the Google Store. The bundle costs $89.99 and is available in three colors.
- PeacockPeacock: Unlock every movie, TV episode, and live sports event NBCUniversal has to offer for 20 percent off the annual $49.99 Premium price. Or opt for 10 percent off the $99.99-per-year cost of ad-free Peacock Premium Plus. Deal expires Sunday, Nov. 29.
- Sling TVSling TV: Sign up now for your choice of a BOGO deal—get the second month of Sling Orange or Sling Blue base service free—or a complimentary AirTV Mini streaming device with the first month of service.
- YouTube TVYouTube TV: Sign up by Dec. 31, and you’ll get a complimentary Chromecast with Google TV with your first $64.99 bill. The deal is limited to one per household.
Black Friday Music-Streaming Deals
- Amazon Music UnlimitedAmazon Music Unlimited: For a limited time, new subscribers can try three months of Amazon Music Unlimited at no cost. That’s two months longer than usual, and about $16 savings.
- Apple MusicApple Music: Anyone can tap into three months of free Apple Music. But you have to sign up through Best Buy to score an additional 30 day-trial. Simply log into your Best Buy account to save nearly $20 on streaming tunes.
- SiriusXMSiriusXM: Subscribe to SiriusXM Select for $5 per month for 12 months and get a free Amazon Echo Dot. Or stream four months of ad-free music, sports, talk, and comedy on the go or at home for just $1.
- SpotifySpotify: Through Dec. 31, fresh listeners can sign up for an individual plan to get three months of gratis ad-free music and offline listening before paying the usual rate of $9.99/month. The deal is only available to folks who have not already tried Spotify Premium.
- TidalTidal: New users can enjoy four months of high-quality music streaming for 99 cents (Premium) or $1.99 (HiFi). Don’t forget, though, that Tidal automatically renews your subscription at the standard monthly rate ($9.99 or $19.99, respectively) once the promo period ends.
keyword: The Best Black Friday Video and Music Streaming DealsThe Best Black Friday Video and Music Streaming DealsThe Best Black Friday Video and Music Streaming Deals